Laser technology offers various methods for permanent marking and thus can be used in more diverse applications than conventional lettering and labeling methods. Whether metals, plastics, wood, or ceramics, nearly any material can be lettered, marked, or engraved permanently with a laser, and there are many laser marking systems that can be used to create durable engravings.
Alphanumeric characters, graphics, logos, bar codes, etc. can be applied to components using laser marking machines. Accordingly, laser lettering systems are used widely in the production of consumer goods and industrial products as well as in the automobile industry, machinery and plant assembly, and even for tool manufacturing. As laser technology has advanced, laser markers have become more precise and useful for an increasing number of professional applications.
Advantages at a glance
- Marking of different material types
- High automation and speed
- Force-free and contact-free processing
- Sharp images of high quality
- High design flexibility
- Cost reduction
- Marking on the Fly
- Highly precise marking with constant quality
- Permanent, wear-, heat- and acid-resistant
CAD/CAM Software ORLAS SUITE
Permanent signatures are guaranteed with laser
marking technologies even under the effect of vapor, oils, emulsions, and other fluids.
The independent, modular built CAD/CAM software
ORLAS SUITE which is equipped with a graphic-based user interface is used for control of the laser systems so
that you can offer a number of specialized laser marking services.
For maximum versatility, all of the usual fonts and both bitmap and jpeg files are supported. It is also possible to generate barcodes and QR codes.
- Independent, modular built CAD / CAM software
solution for laser material processing
- Depiction of 2D and complex 3D geometries
- Easy to create texts, fill objects, insert pictures, create serial numbers
- TeachIn functionalities
- Support of the calibration of coordinate system by reading out the camera image of the laser system
- Supports most popular 3D CAD files such as "Step" or "Iges"
Video for marking of workpieces
Video ORLAS SUITE
|Metal||Plastic||Paints and foils||Organic materials||Composite materials|