O.R. Lasertechnologie GmbH based in Dieburg southeast of Frankfurt, is one of the leading producers of industrial laser systems for additive manufacturing and 3D printing, laser welding, cutting, laser engraving and laser marking. Many companies, including major players such as Siemens, Bosch, General Electric and Braun, have been our customers for years and successfully use laser systems and processes from OR LASER in production.
For the research and development department at Dieburg we are looking for a motivated and professional
Mechanical Design Engineer
What you’ll be doing
- Coming up with ideas for and designing laser systems for materials processing
- Developing ideas by carrying them forward all the way to market-ready products
- Developing and designing complex components that are optimized for production and installation
- Managing and coordinating multiple design projects
- Collaborating with others across various disciplines
- Using MRL
- You have a university-level degree in development and/or design
- You have already accumulated several years of work experience
- You’re in your element with CAD software (preferably SolidWorks)
- You take the initiative and are willing to work hard
- You’re thrilled by new technologies and want to help design them
- You’re are a flexible team player with a responsible attitude
We offer you
- Interesting, varied work at an up-and-coming young company.
- A role in innovative projects with great potential.
- Work on a young, highly motivated team
- A performance-geared salary with a bonus program
- A retirement plan
Are you interested?
If you are motivated to master these challenging tasks with flexibility and commitment, we would be very pleased to receive your application along with all relevant information.
Please email all of your application documents, while indicating your yearly salary expectations (pretax) and the earliest date on which you could start work if accepted, to firstname.lastname@example.org