O.R. Lasertechnologie GmbH based in Dieburg southeast of Frankfurt, is one of the leading producers of industrial laser systems for additive manufacturing and 3D printing, laser welding, cutting, laser engraving and laser marking. Many companies, including major players such as Siemens, Bosch, General Electric and Braun, have been our customers for years and successfully use laser systems and processes from OR LASER in production.
OR LASER offers you an ideal environment for pursuing both professional goals and your personal development.
Trainee for the field of sales force
What to expect
- You directly experience how innovative technologies are driving the evolution of work
- You learn to use latest-generation CRM, analysis tools and CMS
- You are familiarized with the entire sales process cycle, from lead generation to aftersales and reselling
- You create and control sales processes and strategies largely on your own
- Based on customer needs and user behavior, you develop appropriate ideas and approaches and actively put them into practice
- You advise our customers on technological trends in order to meet their complex requirements
- Your job is to analyze customers and identify and exploit business potentials
- When starting work, you have completed a university degree or equivalent training in business or a technical field
- You have already done one or more internships and/or gained some work experience in sales or a technical field (up to 36 months) after completing your studies or training
- Everything related to technical solutions and devices gets you excited
- You want to make a difference, you’re open-minded, and you want to be personally involved in driving the digital transformation of production processes
- You are communicative by nature, enjoy working with others, and like to contribute your ideas in teams of all kinds
- You’re willing to travel and are fluent in German and English
We offer you
We’ll get you on course for a great career. Both on-the-job learning and dedicated courses will make you fit for your everyday business. You’ll attend events in Germany and other countries to build a global network. During your 12-month training, you’ll be supported by an experienced mentor and intensively and systematically prepared for your future tasks in sales. In the second year, you even get your own company car―also for your personal use―and the opportunity to put your training to practical use in your own sales territory.
Once you’ve joined our team, you can start making long-term plans for your life―because “hire and fire” isn’t part of our corporate culture.
Is your future in sales? If so, apply directly to Martina Körner at email@example.com and take off for the future with OR LASER!back