Our laser robots can make that possible. Robot-supported laser build-up welding with powder.
In recent years, build-up welding with lasers has established itself well for repairs in tool and mold construction at many companies.
Combining a laser with a robot also makes automated welding a possibility. In connection with build-up welding of filler material, it is also possible to regenerate complex geometries or perform precise surface corrections. The necessary CAD data is prepared for the robots with the help of a CAM system.
All metallic powders can be processed as filler material. These are applied to the component coaxially to the laser beam and melted on.
Areas of application
- Model alteration and modification instead of manufacturing a new part
- Correction of manufacturing flaws
- Injection molding tools
- Shaping tools
- Motor construction
- Mechanical engineering
- Forging tools
- Die casting tools
- Repair and processing of parts that cannot be repaired with typical techniques
- Creation of 3D contours
- Repair of polished surfaces
- Restoration of worn parts