Direct part marking requires two very important and distinctly different factors: the ability to mark on rounded surfaces and permanency. Fortunately, the innovative lasers offered by OR Laser are up to the task.
Industries looking to generate unique identification on items require quality results on a variety of surfaces, including metals, plastics and ceramics. The marking machines at OR Laser are designed to meet them.
Other key advantages of direct part marking with the units from OR Laser include
- Marking of different material types
- High automation and speed
- Force-free and contact-free processing
- Sharp images of high quality
- High design flexibility
- Cost reduction
- Marking on the Fly
- Highly precise marking with constant quality
- Permanent, wear-, heat- and acid-resistant
Offering a variety of machines, for jobs of every size and scope, OR Laser is the "go to" for direct part marking manufacturers.
Learn more about our innovative product line by contacting our staff today.