Any laser engraving system is said to be efficient only when the underlying software is intelligent and performs very efficiently. Laser engraving software is mainly meant for routing and engraving text and/or graphics. With this ability users can avail the benefit of creating logos, signs, graphics, text on rubber stamps, wood, metal, awards, glass, plastic, jewelry, etc.
Stop using rotary machines and start using our master laser technology. Laser engraving is made easy for you with the help of our most efficient and high performing software solutions.
The ORLAS SUITE from OR Laser is an unprecedented new CAD/CAM environment for planning nearly all facets of laser processing: marking, engraving, cutting, welding, cladding, and powder-based additive manufacturing processes. Additionally it ist excellently suited for supporting and planning processing strategies and supports the most popular 3D CAD file formats including STEP and IGES.
The system also doubles as a tool for classic welding and marking tasks as well as powder-based laser cladding (also for depositing multiple layers).
Here’s why you must use OR Laser engraving software:
- Independent, modular built CAD / CAM software solution for laser material processing
- Fields of application: marking, engraving, welding, additive manufacturing, laser cladding with powder and wire
- Depiction of 2D and complex 3D geometries
- TeachIn functionalities
- Support of the calibration of coordinate system by reading out the camera image of the laser system
- Supports most popular 3D CAD files such as "Step" or "Iges"
At OR Laser we closely relate to customer needs and offer user-centric solutions. We also offer installations, training and maintenance of the software as we are backed by a highly qualified technical team who can handle multiple projects simultaneously from inception to the closure.
You can call us or email us directly to learn more about our products and services.